Wednesday, December 19, 2007

13 Things About Me: Week 2

  1. I have four piercings in my right ear and one in my left
  2. I learned to knit with chop-sticks... I keep forgetting to get some needles at the craft store.
  3. I really love penguins. When I was 3 I was determined to have one as a pet one day...
  4. I also wanted a turtle at age 3. My parents dissuaded me from this, and gave me a fish tank for my fourth birthday.
  5. I don't like watching TV.
  6. I seriously love photography. One time we went to this wooded park with nature trails and I filled our digital camera up with photos, over one hundred and fifty. I then had to delete a lot of them to make room for more. I did his at the beach once as well. : )
  7. I can not work without music. I always have something in my CD player whether I'm working on a project or cleaning the house. It goes the other way as well. I can't just sit back and listen to music, I have to have some sort of hand-work to accompany it so I don't feel like I'm being lazy... crochet, knitting, bead-work, writing, sketching, cutting (clip-art), etc.
  8. I'm not really a big computer person, but I love HTML. It fascinates me and I play with it a lot.
  9. I think Douglas Adams was brilliant.
  10. Dr. Seuss and Lewis Carroll seriously drive me nuts. I never read Alice in Wonderland all the way through, and I do not like green eggs and ham.
  11. I can't stand using plastic in my art. Not even in jewelry... I don't wear it very often either.
  12. I don't like cocoa puffs. I think they're disgusting. Though the chocolate pebbles are okay.
  13. I think fat-free milk makes no sense. It is little more than flavourless, slightly-clouded water.

No comments: