Wednesday, December 12, 2007

No Interesting Blog Fodder : /

13 Things About Me

  1. When I was 8-years-old, I had these two skeleton paper dolls I made named "Phillip" and "Phillippa" . When my older sister made me mad I'd tell her I was never speaking to her again, then would hold long dramatic conversations with Phillip and Phillippa.
  2. I keep getting "herbivore" and "vegetarian" mixed up.
  3. I have a mirror paranoia. Whenever we go out I avoid public restrooms and dressing rooms because I'm convinced they're two-way.
  4. Black labradors make me nervous. I have this recurring dream of being chased down the street by an abnormally large black lab, about twice the size he should be.
  5. I really like dried squid and seaweed rice crackers.
  6. I don't like eating in public.
  7. I *love* people-watching. Sometimes I'll accidentally comment aloud on someone once they're out of earshot and my companions will look at me like I'm nuts, then I'll realize they weren't paying attention. This is one thing I love about my older sister: she's great at people-watching. We spend an inordinate amount of time muttering back and forth in undertones when we go out together.
  8. I don't like standing near anyone taller than me unless they're close friends/relatives. How's that for irrational?
  9. I don't like bullies. Especially the ones who pick on those weaker than themselves. It makes me want to scream...
  10. I don't like pink.
  11. I have a soda can collection.
  12. I talk to my cat.
  13. I don't like having my picture taken.

No comments: