Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Pop-Tart Observations.

As if the excessive quantity of sugar and carbs in pop-tarts wasn't bad enough, they've now come up with this:


Limited edition pop tarts, each having its own Christmas/Winter themed image. It looks innocent enough from the outside of the box, but when I opened the package, I could hardly believe the horror my eyes beheld. First, we have the gingerbread man:


Do you see it? His left eye has been gouged out. And when I go on to my second pop-tart, we find out how...



The evil undead snowman(look at his face carefully and you will see how closely it resembles that of a skull) has removed the gingerbread man's eye from its socket with the handle of his broom. And do you see the decapitated head he's holding under his left arm?
Absolutely atrocious.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Hahahhahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I should be like "ooh gross" but now I want to taste gingerbread pop-tarts!
:P

PaperBouquet said...

These two were the best of the box... the rest have been fairly nondescript thus far. ^_^

Olivia