Friday, January 4, 2008

13 Things About Me: Week 4

  • I have eight cats.
  • I love literature... Shakespeare, Jane Austen, Charles Dickens and William Faulkner are my favourites.
  • My all-time favourite book is "The Poisonwood Bible" by Barbara Kingsolver. The first time I ever read it was March of 2006, and I've read it seven times since then.
  • I almost never take off my cross pendant.
  • I love animals.
  • I've always wanted to travel the world, particularly Africa.
  • I bought 3 packages of 165 head-pins the day before yesterday, and I only have about 75 left... : /
  • I'm collecting the state quarters and I'm up to 44... I'm missing Utah and the five for this year.
  • I want to visit Colorado some day, I'd love to do photography there.
  • I rarely wear any jewelry besides earrings.
  • I have 12 clocks in my studio.
  • I have so many decorative objects crowded into my studio, there isn't much room for me to work.
  • I'm too tired to think of anything else right now.

No comments: