Monday, January 14, 2008

Why Tea Should be Decaf.

I think tea should not be caffeinated. I'm about to go to bed, and I thought I'd make myself a nice hot cup of tea. But all of my favourite flavours I have on hand are caffeinated. : /

Why would someone need caffeinated tea? Coffee is caffeinated and you can have that in the morning. You can also purchase decaf coffee, which I can understand if you are going to have a biscotti late in the evening. Then you can drink water, iced tea, and coke during the rest of the day. But tea is for the afternoon (when you don't need caffeine) or for the evening (when you also don't need caffeine).

1 comment:

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

I so agree with you! I can find some teas that are decaf, but the really good tasting ones have caffeine! Love your jewelry! :) Thanks for visiting my blog! marva